At this time we are planning for a mostly in-person conference with the possibility for live-streaming or recorded access to sessions, with an additional virtual participation option. This page will be updated as information becomes available.
The conference, field trips, and short courses/workshops will follow all Provincial Public Health advice directives that are in place at the time of the conference, as well as any additional restrictions imposed by any location used during the conference including the Halifax Convention Center, any event venues (e.g. universities or hotels), or sites visited during trips. At this time, complete vaccination is required for all non-essential activities in Nova Scotia.
- We will follow any Public Health directives in force at the time of the conference.
- If Provincial directives limit gathering sizes or events we will adjust the format of the conference by working with the Halifax Convention Center to follow any directives.
- Any presentation mode chosen during abstract submission can be switched by editing your abstract submission form until March 1st, 2022. This does not affect your abstract fee. This does not automatically switch your registration type if you have already registered, you will have to do that in a separate transaction.
- Registration can be cancelled before March 31, 2022 for a full refund.
- Registration can be switched from in-person to virtual attendance before March 31st, 2022 with the difference refunded.
- Registration can be changed from virtual to in-person before March 31st, 2022 but the difference in registration fees will need to be paid at that time.
- After March 31st, 2022 no refunds can be provided.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise, please contact us directly.